Sunday, April 17, 2011

Out of Sorts

I have been feeling out of sorts lately well this past week. As much as I try to get out of this funk it really hasn't been working. I am sure most of why I have been feeling this way is because I have been sick for the last week and have only been able to workout (which, I really wouldn't be calling it workout, more like dying)but I did the Games Wod on Friday and was so disappointed with my performance. Not only was a I disappointed I was really upset with myself and how I did, upset with my progress in CrossFit, upset with my future .. plain upset.
I am unsure what brought this on but something did, perhaps the fact that I have been so sick that I can barely get out of bed so all I have had time to do is think. I feel like I really don't have control of my life everything is in limbo... I am not a person who likes to be in limbo I like to have plans but I guess I need to just relax let life take it course.
At least tomorrow, will be another day and I am ready to take it on ... Let's see how long it will last!

No comments:

Post a Comment